Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy August!


My belly last week at 28 weeks :)
I know that I am not the best at updating this blog.
I have a goal to start being better at it from now on. 

Yesterday was a long and crazy day for us.
I had a baby shower, haircut, work party for my hubby and a reunion with friends. 
It's days like yesterday that make me realize how pregnant I truly am.

Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks along.
Can you believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by?
I have a lot of projects that I want to finish before this little man comes and I intend on taking you guys with me as I accomplish them.
My body is starting to get really uncomfortable.
My back and rib cage(on the right side only) are hurting a lot more.
It's also very hard for me to bend over and pick up things.
I also realized the other day that I can no longer paint my own toenails. haha
It looks like it will be pedis for me at a salon until I'm done!

That's all for now!
I will post my latest belly pic tomorrow so stay tuned!

Love,
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment