Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Night Thoughts

It's 11 at night and I should be sleeping.
I have slept about 12 hours in the past 5 nights.
My little man won't stop kicking me and my brain doesn't seem to turn off.
Here's what's on my mind:

1. Yesterday I found these mint skinny jeans at H&M. Not only was I excited because they were mint but they were maternity too! I was so excited I HAD to purchase them. They were only $24.95. What a  great price for maternity pants. I'm definitely wearing them tomorrow.


2. Yesterday I also got to do another ultrasound.
I was so happy to see my little man and find out that he was doing well and measuring right on time.
He's already over 3 lbs. 
He will make his debut in just a few short weeks. 
Have you all felt like your 2nd pregnancy went by faster than your 1st?


3. I am obsessed with my little Will.
He is my little buddy and I love spending every day all day with him.
I can't wait to see if his little brother looks like him.


4. Yesterday I also uploaded my latest pregnancy vlog!
I'm already almost 30 weeks. 
Where has the year gone?


I am so proud of myself for doing another blog. 
Yay for me!
Have a good weekend everyone :)
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment